Savage 110 Tactical .308win Threaded 10 Shot DM
Available with a 20 or 24 inch barrel
When the stakes are high, settle for nothing less than the precision and adaptability of the Savage 110 Tactical. The rifle’s AccuFit system lets tactical and competitive shooters customize length-of-pull for the utmost consistency, and the user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull.
Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Tactical provides the fit and function of a custom rifle—right out of the box. It features a suppressor-ready threaded barrel, a one-piece scope rail and 10-round detachable box magazine.
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- AccuTrigger (user adjustable)
- Tactical oversized bolt handle
- Threaded heavy barrel with end cap
- 20 MOA EGW rail
- Detachable 10-round Magpul AICS magazine
- Gray synthetic stock
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces