Savage 110 Predator 24″ Threaded 4 Shot DM
Available in 22-250rem, 223rem (22″ barrel), 204ruger, 243win, 6.5creedoor, 260rem, and 308win
Turning hunter into hunted demands a rifle that’s just as adaptable as the carnivores you pursue. The rugged Savage 110 Predator’s AccuFit system lets shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.
Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Predator provides the fit, function and accuracy of a custom rifle—right out of the box. Its Realtree Max-1 synthetic stock conceals hunters from sharp eyes, and the oversize bolt allows fast cycling.
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- AccuTrigger (user adjustable)
- Realtree Max-1 camouflage synthetic stock
- Fluted, button-rifled heavy barrel with threaded end cap
- Detachable box magazine
- Two-piece Weaver-style bases
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces