The MDT XRS is a hybrid system bringing the benefits of a chassis to shooters who prefer a more traditional feel.
Available inlets (all $795.00)
- CZ 457 – Black or FDE – Right Hand
- Remington 700 – Short Action – Black or FDE- Right Hand
- Remington 783 – Short Action – Black or FDE – Right Hand
- Ruger American – Short Action – Black or FDE – Right Hand
- Howa 1500 SA / Weatherby Vanguard – Short Action – Black or FDE – Right Hand – (Requires MDT Poly or Poly-Metal Mag)
- Savage – Short Action – Black or FDE – Right Hand
- Tikka T3/T3x – Short Action – Black or FDE- Right Hand
- Tikka T1X – Rimfire – Black or FDE- Right Hand
The XRS Chassis is the most advanced and configurable crossover stock on the market and is the ideal performance upgrade for any factory rifle or foundation for a custom rifle build. Weighing in at 3.9lbs (depending on inlet), the XRS is ideal for both hunting or target rifles. The XRS features adjustable length of pull via spacers from 13.25” to 15+” and a quick adjust cheek piece to adjust for scope height over bore. The XRS accepts standard AICS pattern magazines and has an easy to manipulate ambidextrous magazine latch. The generous 12” long Forend comes with M-LOK slots built in for accessory mounting and attachment of ARCA or picatinny rails.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The XRS chassis uses AICS style external box style magazines in .223 and .308 caliber for Short Actions.
- Core is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- High strength Polymer Panels
- 12” M-LOK compatible forend
- LOP starts at 13″ and can be adjusted with spacers
- Adjustable cheek rest height
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.25″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS pattern .223 or .308 Short Action magazines
- Interchangeable vertical and angled grips included
- Weight: 3.9lbs