Glock 34 9mm Full Size 10 Shot GEN5 MOS 135mm
GLOCK Gen5 pistols are the latest example of GLOCK’s constant pursuit of perfection. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility. The benefits enhance the shooter experience at the range and in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
Through rigorous testing and development, GLOCK has combined the historical reliability and trust in the brand with precisely engineered design changes to meet the demand of consumers world-wide.
Among the design changes are 5 key features. The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) utilizes new barrel rifling to deliver improved accuracy. The removal of the finger grooves and an added ambidextrous slide stop delivers improved control and flexibility.
The nDLC finish is a tougher and more durable finish that is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process. Introduction of a flared mag-well increases performance by making it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high-stress situations.
This pistol also features the Glock Modular Optic System (MOS) to simplify mounting of popular optics without costly custom machining of the pistol’s slide. The MOS is offered with cover plate when no optic is mounted and four plates options to comply with the specifications of some of the most trusted optic manufacturers in the industry.
- The GLOCK 17 Gen5 and GLOCK 19 Gen5 feature the proprietary GLOCK nDLC finish. The ion-bonded finish reduces corrosion and scratching and improves performance in adverse or de-greased conditions.
GLOCK MARKSMAN BARREL (GMB)
- The GLOCK 17 Gen5 and GLOCK 19 Gen5 feature the GLOCK Marksman Barrel. The barrel’s new rifling and crown deliver improved accuracy for both the beginner and the seasoned gun owner.
NO FINGER GROOVES
- The GLOCK 17 Gen5 and GLOCK 19 Gen5 have no finger grooves on the grip. Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip, delivering consistent comfort and improved control to a wider range of consumers, regardless of hand size.
FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
- The GLOCK 17 Gen5 and GLOCK 19 Gen5 feature a flared mag-well. The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK Gen5 pistols makes quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
AMBIDEXTROUS SLIDE STOP
- The GLOCK 17 Gen5 and GLOCK 19 Gen5 feature ambidextrous slide stop levers. Now it is easier than ever for both left-handed and right-handed gun owners to quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide.