Diana Stormrider PCP .22 7 Shot Air Rifle
The Stormrider marks Diana’s first foray into budget friendly PCP air rifles. With repeating shots, great features, and a no-frills design, the Stormrider is sure to create a new generation of PCP shooters.
Air gunners get into PCP’s for their ability to fire shot after shot and the Stormrider does not disappoint. Simply load up the magazine and slide it into the breech, where it clips into place magnetically. With 9 shots in .177 and 7 in .22, cycle to a new round with a quick flick of the bolt action. Additionally, if you want to shoot one shot at a time, a magnetically positioned single-shot tray is included.
The sleek beechwood Monte Carlo stock offers secure checkering on the grip and forend, shooters should have no trouble finding a secure hold. The stock itself is only 1.5 inches thick, making the size and weight attractive for those who find other PCP air rifles somewhat too long and heavy.
An 11mm dovetail rail is provided for scope mounting options.
This is a sweet-handling air rifle has plenty power for hunting small game, plinking and target shooting.
- Unregulated PCP
- Multi-shot magazine
- Easy side-lever loading arm
- Metal trigger
- Ergonomic woodstock with checkering
- 11mm dovetail optics rail
- Max. Velocity: (.177 – 1050fps) (.22 – 950fps)
- Max. Energy (.177 – 20ft/lbs) (.22 – 26ft/lbs)
- Mag Capacity (.177 – 9) (.22 – 7)
- Max. Pressure: 200bar – 20MPa – 2900PSI
- Air Capacity: 100ml (100cc)
- Barrel length: 480mm (19″)
- Overall length: 980mm (38.5″)
- Weight: 2.3kg (5.1lbs)
- Stock: European beachwood