Redding 1400 Case Trimmer Lathe
The Model #1400-XT Case Trimming Lathe uses a cast iron frame that has been extended to handle all the latest long action cartridges. The frame is cast iron because it is a perfect bearing surface, will not wear out and will maintain its precision and alignment for years of service.
This case trimmer was designed using precision lathe principles. The TiN coated cutter is held stationary while the case is turned; this produces cases that are perfectly square, resulting in increased accuracy from your handloads.
* Cast iron frame to last a lifetime
* Universal collet fits most popular cases
* Handles 3″ case length with ease
* New replaceable cutter with TiN (Titianium Nitride) surface treatment
* Coarse and fine adjustments for case length
* Storage holes for pilots