RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure
he RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure throws consistently accurate charges reload after reload.
Powder pours uniformly from measuring cylinder into the brass case, thereby eliminating the hazards of “overloads” caused by clogging when the charges are “dumped”. Changes easily from charge to charge without emptying the powder hopper.
A numbered measuring screw is used for reference to find a given charge at a later date. The measuring cylinder has precision ground surfaces and slides into the honed main casting for a precision fit. The unit has a 50 grain charging capacity and is a standard 7/8-14 thread.
Includes the stand plate, which is drilled for easy mounting on a bench or under a reloading die lock ring. Two drop tubes for 22 calibre and up are supplied. Stand not included (Sold Separately).
- Material: Iron and Steel
- Features: Kit has an adjustable cylinder with a numbered measuring screw for reference, to find a given charge at a later date, measuring cylinder has precision ground surfaces and slides into the honed main casting for a precision fit.
- Attachment: Stand Plat (drilled for bench or press mounting under a reloading die lock ring)
- Includes: 2 drop tubes for 22 calibre and up (Optional 17-20 calibre drop tube available separately Powder Charge Thrown:
- Small: 0.5 to 50 grains of Ball, Flake or Extruded powder
- Large: 5-110 Grains of Ball, Flake or Extruded Powder
Note: NOT FOR USE WITH BLACK POWDER
Special Note: There are two Micrometer Adjustment Screws available for the RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure which are NOT included. The Micrometer Adjustment Screw that you need will depend on the size of the cylinder in the powder measure. This powder measure has the small 0.5 inch cylinder.
- Large Micrometer Adjustment Screw fits RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure with a measuring cylinder with a 11/16 inch diameter metering chamber. This is the Uniflow Powder Measure where the Metering screw is removed from the cylinder, up through the powder hopper.
- Small Micrometer Adjustment Screw fits RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure with a measuring cylinder with a 0.5 inch diameter metering chamber. This is the Uniflow Powder Measure where the Metering screw is removed out through the threaded area of the cylinder.