Leupold MARK 5 HD 5-25×56 35mm M5C3 FFP TREMOR 3
The new Leupold Mark 5 was built with the serious long range shooter in mind. With input from elite level military personal and professional long range shooters, we pushed the engineering limits.
With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
Pick up a Mark 5HD and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle.
The result is the long range scope you’ve been waiting for.
ELITE OPTICAL PERFORMANCE
- 5:1 zoom ratio
- 35mm Maintube
- High-speed power selector with integrated throw lever
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- Superior edge to edge clarity
- Increased low light performance
- Increased contrast
- New M5C3 ZeroLock adjustments
- 3 turn dial, 10 Mils per turn with tactile revolution indicators
- Precise tracking and return to zero
- Clockwise Up/Right adjustments available
- DiamondCoat 2 scratch resistant lens coating
- Lightweight and compact
- Lens Covers Included
- Waterproof/Fog Proof
- Lens Shade Included
- Leupold Full Lifetime Warranty