Ruger 77 Target Varmint Stainless Laminate.
Available in .204, 223 and 308
Ruger M77 Mark II Target rifles are time-tested, bolt-action, special-application rifles at a great value. These rifles feature a matte stainless finish that resists corrosion. The heavy contour, hammer-forged barrel with target crown provides long-range accuracy shot after shot.
- Unique two-stage target trigger features a short “take-up” stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge and a patented latch that is flush with trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Also Includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels
- Supplied with Ruger scope rings.