NightRide SCOUT Thermal Vehicle System
Australia’s only 360 degree pan tilt thermal dome system.
The NightRide was specifically designed with the hunter in mind, allowing the user to get full situational awareness while driving through fields and paddocks.
Simply connect the NightRide to the roof of a vehicle via its strong magnetic base, and stream the thermal image wirelessly to a phone or tablet inside. The user then controls the direction of the unit with an included remote control, allowing for simple 1 hand operation.
The NightRide is the ideal tool for hunters and farmers who are required to cover long distances per night, and require quick detection of game and wildlife.
The NightRide SCOUT is a high Resolution thermal vehicle system with 360° remote control.
Bring your situational awareness to the next level! See predators, farm animals, deer, people and objects on the road in darkness, rain, snow, fog, smoke. Attach the NightRide SCOUT to the roof of your car or ute using the magnetised grip and remotely control the device to control your view. Stream to a smart device for full 360º views of your environment.
– Remote controlled panning + tilting provides full and safe situational awareness
– Magnetic mount for quick and easy rooftop mounting, powered through cigarette lighter adapter
– Automatically captures video displayed on phone, tablet or computer
– Dimensions: 7 1/4″x6 3/8″x 6 3/4″
– Weight: 5.5 lbs
– Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F
– Sealed Design: IP69
– Sensor Type: 384 x 288 Uncooled Micro-bolometer
– Field of View: 28° (H)
– FPS: 25hz
– Power Consumption: 3W
– Power Requirements: 12-16 VDC
Animal/pedestrian detection, hunting, search + rescue, firefighting, law enforcement, security, transport and construction, outdoor recreation, etc.