Nightforce Wedge Prism – 100 MOA / 29 MRAD Additional Elevation (A541)
When shooting at extreme ranges, many shooters find their riflescope lacks the necessary elevation travel. The Nightforce Wedge Prism is offered in 2 variants, 50 MOA or 100 MOA, that install forward of the riflescope to increase the effective elevation travel. The Wedge Prism optically shifts the incoming image to the riflescope by a precise elevation value, which directly adds to the available elevation travel within the riflescope.
• 50 MOA/14.5 MRAD* or 100 MOA/29.1 MRAD* elevation shift variants available for extreme
• Quick Detach MIL-STD 1913 attachment ensures consistent elevation shift when installed
in the field
• Compatible with all brands of riflescopes
• Exact elevation shift measured for each unit and engraved for reference in the field
Includes: MOLLE padded carry case, flip cap lens cover, lens cleaning cloth.
* The listed optical shift is a nominal value. The actual shift varies slightly and is measured and engraved on each unit.
|Part #||Product Description|
|A540||Wedge Prism – 50MOA/14.5MRAD Additional Elevation|
|A541||Wedge Prism – 100MOA/29MRAD Additional Elevation|