MDT M-LOK Rear Bag Rider
Increase the capabilities of your MDT buttstock.
The Rear Bag Rider offers an end user an additional 5″ to interface with a rear bag, or compliment multiple shooting positions. A flat, horizontal surface aids in linear recoil and the rounded profile reduces snagging on bags and gear. Mil-Spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum. Attaches to M-LOK compatible and legacy buttstocks.
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum bag rider that attaches to M-LOK compatible buttstocks. Designed with a rounded profile to reduce snagging on bags and gear, with 5” of available length to sit on bags better. Angled to match the underside of MDT buttstocks and provide a flat, horizontal surface for linear recoil.
- Compatible with M-LOK mounting systems commonly found on buttstocks like the MDT ESS and SRS V5 (and newer)
- Long 5” surface to better interact with a variety of bags to allow for more in-line recoil characteristics
- Rounded front and side surfaces to reduce snagging and catching
- Slim profile to match up with buttstock width
- No rear overhang to interfere with LOP or buttpad adjustments
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- Weight: 0.215lb (Aluminum) and 0.440lb (Steel)