MDT LSS-RF GEN 2 – Main Base (Chassis) – Chassis Only – Right Hand Only
Our LSS-RF (Rimfire) Chassis is based on our popular LSS Chassis system for rimfire rifles. The LSS-RF also fits 17 HMR or 22 WMR for some versions. Please see full compatibility list below.
Please note: buttstock and grip are not included. This chassis uses the guns original magazine.
Available in the following colours: Black or FDE
The LSS-RF next generation has arrived!
Created for popular .22LR caliber rifles, the LSS-RF Gen2 brings the addition of the following new features:
- M-Lok pattern attachment slots on sides and bottom of the forend
- Barricade-stop grooves ahead of mag-well
- Side-relieved mag well
Please see full price range below (all $645.00):
All available in black or FDE finish
Anschutz Match 54 – 22lr ONLY
CZ 455 – 22lr, 22wmr or 17hmr
CZ 457 – 22lr, 22wmr or 17hmr
Ruger American – 22lr, 22wmr or 17hmr
Savage A22 – 22lr ONLY
Savage B22/B17 – 22lr, 22wmr or 17hmr
Savage MKII – 22lr, 22wmr or 17hmr – Compatible with 93/93R17 – 22wmr/17hmr – with “E receiver.”
Tikka T1x – 22lr, 22wmr or 17hmr
Our LSS-RF chassis system for .22LR caliber rifles is lightweight and compact, and adopts the same footprint as the LSS. You will notice a significant improvement in accuracy due to the V-shaped bedding and free floated forend, which allows for barrel contours up to 1″ in diameter.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, we have designed it to take carbine AR-15 buttstocks. Fixed buttstocks can also be mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
The LSS-RF uses the factory magazine, and each chassis is compatible with all factory barrel contours.
Because we have lowered the buttstock interface, The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American can use iron sights with this chassis. If you are using a scope, we recommend a stock with a cheek riser.
- The Ruger American requires the two OEM fixing components in addition to the magazine
- The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American can use iron sights
- The CZ455 will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The LSS-RF chassis is designed to accept any AR-15 carbine buttstock and pistol grip (purchased separately), and allows for customization with a wide variety of accessories.
Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots), and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”) to be used on the bottom of the forend and are compatible with our Aluminium Picatinny Rails with Flush Cup Sling Mounts.
- Up to 21% increase in accuracy
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish (in Black or Flat Dark Earth)
- M-LOK compatible
- Designed for carbine AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts AR-15 pistol grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend
- Accommodates barrels up to 1″ diameter.
- Length of pull of 11.5”-14.75” (based on Hogue stock)
- Compatible with OEM Magazines
- Weight: 1.4lb – 1.6lb