Knobloch K1 Shooting Glasses
The top model Knobloch K1 are a result of over fifty years of development and manufacturing of shooting glasses. The K1 Shooting Glasses are suitable for both pistol and rifle shooting. The glasses are made of ruthenium coated Nickel silver, high-grade steel, silicon, and thermoplast. They feature spring hinge sides with curlside ends that are silicon covered for better comfort. There is an adjusting slide, which allows for perfect alignment of the lens holder.
The K1 glasses dramatically improve sight picture when fitted with corrective lens. They have a height-adjustable nose piece (adjustable height from 35mm to 50mm) and include a 37mm lens holder, allen key and is cased.
The K1 shooting glasses are designed by optician and German shooting champion Bruno Knobloch. Perfect fit, the best material and exact detailed workmanship distinguish Knobloch in the market place. Made in Germany.
Knobloch K1 Shooting Glasses = $420.00
- Suitable for pistol and rifle shooting,
- Height-adjustable nose piece (adjustable from 35mm – 50mm),
- 37mm lens holder (corrective lens can be fitted by an optician), and
- Case included
Note: Most shooters will also require an iris shutter and a cover disc.
EXTRA accessories (each sold separately):
- Iris shutter (37mm) = $160.00
important for pistol shooters, the iris shutter guarantees a brilliant, sharp aiming picture, simply clips on to the lens holder.
- Cover disc (30mm) for non-aiming eye – white, black or transparent = $65.00
- Cover disc for non-aiming eye with moveable side protector, transparent = $65.00
Filter System: clips on to lens holder, clip-on-holder required
- Filter (37mm), available in yellow, orange 35%, orange 55%, brown, green, grey, amethyst (please specify colour) = $70.00
- Filter (37mm), polarized or red (please specify colour) = $99.00
- Clip-on-holder (37mm), required for filter = $45.00