Kimber 84M Varmint
The Kimber Longmaster Classic and the Varmint are very similar, the only thing separating them is the calibres. The Longmaster is available in .223 and .308, the Varmint in .22-250 and .204. High quality American firearm, boasting some of the best features of any rifle on the market. A bargain at this price.
The definitive walking varminter.
- Approximate weight: 7lbs 5oz to 7lbs 9oz
- Overall length: 43.25″ to 45.25″
- Stock material: A-grade walnut with hand-rubbed oil finish
- Recoil pad: 0.5″ thick
- Sling swivel studs
- Steel grip cap
- Pillar and glass bedding
- Trigger: Adjustable, factory setting 3.5 to 4lbs
- Barrel material: Satin stainless steel, heavy sporter fluted contour
- Barrel length: 24″ & 26″ calibre specific
- Match grade chamber
- Action material: Matte blue steel; Front locking repeater; Mauser claw extractor; 3-position Model 70-type safety
Available in .204 and .22-250