HIKMICRO Thunder Pro TQ50 640 Smart Thermal Scope w/ Rail
This unit can be used as both a monocular and as a scope. This version can not be used as a clip on.
The HIKMICRO THUNDER Pro TQ50 Thermal Scope has 640×512 thermal detector and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a handheld monocular or thermal image scope. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, and hunting, etc.
- 640×512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD < 35 mK (25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024×768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of colour adjustable
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working