HIKMICRO Panther PH50L Thermal Scope w/ Rail
The HIKMICRO Panther PH50L thermal sight features a 384 × 288px 12um core with a NETD of <35mk (the most sensitive on the market). Coupled with a stunning 1024 × 768px OLED display, a high-quality fast F1.0 50mm lens and a laser rangefinder accurate to 600m, the HIKMICRO Panther is designed to ensure a clear image in harsh environmental conditions such as darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, forest, etc, making this the best choice for hunting large game at longer distances, or small game at medium distances.
- 384 × 288 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD < 35 mK (25°C, F# = 1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of color adjustable
- Observation Distance up to 2500 m
The HIKMICRO Panther range of thermal imaging sights features shutter-free technology. Featuring a brand new software set from HIKMICRO with an all new Auto Gain Control (AGC): AGC technology automatically adjusts the dynamic range of the image. HIKMICRO thermal imagers use a unique technology called adaptive AGC, which is much more advanced than conventional linear AGC as used by most manufactures.
Along with AGC the HIKMICRO Panther range also features a new Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) DDE technology using advanced algorithms to render details more sharply even when they are in low contrast areas (hot / cold objects).
Combined with 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR) 3D DNR technology which effectively removes grainy or blurred parts of the observed scene; the resulting image the HIKMICRO Panther produces a stunning image in all environments.
Backed with HIKMICRO’s industry leading warranty of 3 years on the device and 10 years on the sensor, the HIKMICRO Panther range of thermal imaging devices sets a new standard in the market.