Burris Eliminator III 4-16×50
Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm is one of the most advanced riflescopes on the planet. Its sleek, lightweight design is robust. And it’s ready for action, ranging and knocking down targets out to 1,200-plus yards.
Precise trajectory compensation is calculated for your exact ammunition and range.
You can use the illuminated aiming point to take down game even in low-light conditions.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
Please Note: Remote Cable Switch not included.
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™
The X96 Reticle displays your range to target in a split second. Just place the crosshair on the target and press either button on the objective bell.
- Displays distance to target
- Displays a lighted dot on your vertical crosshair indicating the correct aiming point at the exact distance
- Functions at any magnification
Windage is not fully automated, but the reticle has tools so you can make an accurate hold-off estimate:
- Digitally displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- The wind value displays how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind
- You estimate actual wind speed and use the 10 m.p.h. wind value as a guideline for selecting how many dots to hold into the wind