BOG RLD2 Red Legged Devil Bipod Tall
22″ to 68″
A stable platform is essential for shooting, photography and wildlife observation. BOG Gear’s lightweight, yet sturdy support systems help keep your targets in the viewfinder. Each model features the Switcheroo Shooting system, an interchangeable head system on which an array of different shooting accessories may be quickly mounted.
They also feature high-strength aluminum legs that telescope from 22″ to 68″ so you can use them while sitting, kneeling or standing. The legs have height markers in 1″ increments for quick reference when setting up. Insulated nonslip hand grips are colored safety red and ensure a secure grip in any weather. All come with a rubber-covered USR (Universal Shooting Rest) rest that won’t mar the finish on your firearm. Also included is a weather-resistant travel bag with shoulder strap
The BOG-POD is ideal for nature observers, hunters, and wildlife photographers.
All BOG-POD’s feature:
- Switcheroo Shooting System switches between accessories using the same platform
- Lightweight, yet sturdy three-section, high-strength aluminium legs
- Rubber-covered Universal Shooting Rest swivels 360° and won’t mar firearm finish
- Rapid-adjust twist locks loosen or tighten legs with just a couple of turns
- Legs telescope from 22″ to 68″ and have height markers
- Legs adjust independently out to 40° angle with adjustable tension
- Removable rubber feet unscrew to a reveal carbide tip
- Use in sitting, kneeling, or standing positions
- Weather-resistant travel bag with shoulder strap included